The HealthMap Website has been redesigned, and is now live at http://healthmap.org. The new site features many improvements focusing on removing clutter and allowing for greater customizations to include:
- A quick search feature that auto-completes with a list of existing diseases and locations from the HealthMap database
- An advanced search feature that allows users to search by multiple diseases and locations in user-specified time periods
- The ability to create customized maps, which can be saved, shared and added to a selection of preset Quick-View maps
- The ability to rate alerts and to view those rated most significant by the HealthMap Community
- A sortable list displaying all alerts on the map
To take advantage of the complete set of new features, users can log in to the HealthMap site with an existing account, or register at http://healthmap.org.
The May 2010 HealthMap newsletter is also now available with more of our latest news.